Friday, June 08, 2012

engine no. 2

This morning Ashley and I took the kiddos up to the Library for the Summer Reading Kick-Off.  They had a Bounce House, Petting Zoo, a Clown, Ballon Makers, & Face Painters. 

These three kiddos couldn't be any different when it comes to taking pictures.......

Carson won't look at the camera. 
Olivia smiles as soon as she sees the camera. 
And Pearson looks at the camera, but won't always smile for me. 
Sadly the lines to everything we WAY to long so we just looked at the firetruck and headed home.  The littles weren't too interested in it. 
 Carson thought it was pretty cool to step into the firetruck. 
 Carson even got to hold the water hose.  
Pearson didn't really do much at the Library Kick-Off, but he always enjoys getting out and about.  He loves people watching, so I'm glad to have fun events like this in our city!

1 comments:

Audrey & Randon said...

I'm sorry we missed you! I wish we would of ran into you & Pearson!!