Wednesday, June 20, 2012

happy summer!!


It feels like it's been summer for weeks since it's so hot in Texas, so it's really hard to believe that today is officially the first day of summer.  To celebrate the first day of summer, Pearson and I went to lunch with Cinnamon at Chick-fil-A then hit the pool for a little while!! 
I always love my dates with Cinnamon.  She is such a sweet friend to me.  


After the pool, I got a banana shake at Sonic since they are half price all day today!!

Today was the perfect summer day, Chick-fil-A, the pool, and Sonic!! Can't beat that!!

Happy Summer!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I got a hot fudge shake today...best $0.96 I ever spent! Glad you had a great first "official" day of summer!

Cinnamon said...

I had so much fun with y'all on the first day of summer! CFA and Katy and P make for a great day!