Tuesday, June 05, 2012

chick-fil-a play

We went to Chick-fil-A this morning with Christine & Naomi.  I love that our Chick-fil-A serves a different breakfast entree for FREE each Tuesday morning.  I've been going every Tuesday for almost a year and a half.  And now that Pearson eats table food, he gets his own free entree too!! You really can't beat free Chick-fil-A breakfast!!

Today I let Pearson play in the Play Area for the first time.  He was in heaven.  Can you tell?
It was nice because there were only three other kids in there.  There weren't any really big kids or wild kids so he got to explore without getting trampled on!
His favorite thing was definitely this little wheel that spun.  He like to hear and watch the little balls move around. 
 I don't think he was too happy when Naomi tried to play with it too.  I guess we need to start working on sharing!
 I'm sure if we ever go to Chick-fil-A for lunch (especially in the summer) it will be too busy/crowded for him to play. 
 But hopefully every Tuesday morning will be like this so we can play each week!!
He really loved it, and I can't wait to let him play again.  I love having free things to do with him!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Is Naomi (or actually her mother) someone that goes to The Heights? I think we've had her in Joyland....

Alisa said...

Love that look of pure delight on Pearson's face. Sounds like you guys had a good morning!

Christine said...

Yep, we go to the Heights! Naomi is currently in the Puppies room.

Cinnamon said...

He looks so big! Love his cute smiles at CFA!!

Cinnamon said...

He looks so big! Love his cute smiles at CFA!!

Erica Ladwig said...

Gotta love CFA!!

Hooked on the Howards said...

Can't wait to watch our little guy play like that!

Micah and Nicole said...

We're working on "sharing" too! I guess it comes with being an only child with a stay home mommy.