Wednesday, June 13, 2012

feeding the ducks

I'm having so much fun crossing things off of our summer list.  
When Matt got home from work this evening we went outside our backyard and fed the ducks!!
 We had some bread that was getting old so I though today would be the perfect day to cross this off our list!
 I thought it would be fun to let Matt do this one with Pearson.
 Matt did all the feeding while Pearson just watched the ducks (and the dogs that were barking at the ducks).
 Oh my gosh, y'all, this picture melts my heart.
 I love these two boys so much.....
.......like so so so so much!!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

So precious...about the sweetest thing ever!

Hooked on the Howards said...

I agree, those last two melt my heart as well! Love that you captured those moments!

Faith said...

Aww, this looks like so much fun!! I want to take a day off this summer and get our kiddos together for a play date! Maybe some time in July?!