Thursday, May 24, 2012

baby bounce

Today I met my friend Denise and the little one she nannies at Northpark for Baby Bounce.

Pearson loved all the rattles, egg shakers, scarfs and puzzles they had for the babies to play with while we waited!
Silly Holland kept sticking the whole egg in her mouth!!
After Baby Bounce we headed to the food court to grab some lunch.  
Love my little lunch buddy!!
While we were eating lunch Holland had a MAJOR blowout. Ha! Pearson and I hung together for a while, while Denise got Holland all cleaned up.

Denise didn't have an extra outfit for her so we loaned her Pearson's onesie.  You can't see it, but there is a football on it!!
I'm so thankful that I can hang out with Denise during the day.  She's my "Stay at Home Nanny" friend!!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

FUN! What a fun outing with Denise and the two little friends!