Tuesday, May 01, 2012

melts.my.heart.

This little boy melts my heart from the moment he wakes up......
.....until the moment I put him down for bed.
{And, yes, it is still light outside.  That's what happens when you go to bed at 7:30pm}

Goodness gracious, I love this little guy so much!! I am so incredibly thankful that I am able to stay at home with my baby boy to cherish all the moments in between.  

I don't think I tell my hubby that enough, so Matt, when you read this......
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Audrey & Randon said...

That's is so awesome that he goes to bed at 7:30!!!! I am lucky to get my son to sleep by 9! I need to thank my husband more too because I LOVE being able to be with my son all day! I can't imagine having to leave him to go to work....

Lindsay said...

I was thinking the exact same thing today! So grateful that I'm able to stay at home. :)