Friday, May 04, 2012

cheese tortellini pasta salad

It's been a while since I've posted a new recipe, y'all.  Cooking new recipes with a crazy fast crawling toddler just doesn't happen all that often anymore.  Last week when my SIL and I took the kiddos to Sam's for Sample Day we tried this pasta salad and I knew it was a new recipe I would have time to try.  It super simple and sooooooo yummy!!

Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad
You will need.....

Cheese Tortellini
Basil Pesto
Parmesan Cheese
Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
Olives
 Cook the pasta according to the directions and let it cool.  Once the pasta is cool, mix in all the ingredients and chill in the refrigerator.  There really aren't measurement for the ingredients, just use as little or as much as you want.  I only used a few spoonfuls of the pesto so I have plenty to make this a few more times.   
 Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yum! I love pasta salads!!

Alisa said...

This looks so good. Stan wouldn't eat the tomatoes but he would eat everything else.