Friday, May 25, 2012

playin' & dancin'

Pearson loves to explore during the day.  I can't usually get him to sit and play with his toys during the day because he would rather crawl all over the place and open every cabinet and pull out everything out of drawers.  When Matt is home at night, after dinnertime and bathtime he always plays perfectly with his toys......of course, right??  Matt thinks I have it easy during the day, but I assure him that he never sits still during the day.  
Today after his nap he was playing so well with his toys so I snapped a few pictures of him in his element!!
He always sits with his feet crossed.  So funny!

He loves playing with the remotes.  What boy doesn't??
I have no idea what he is doing here, but it makes me laugh. 
I even caught him doing a little dancing while we were watching Ellen. 
Of course as soon as I got my camera out he wasn't dancing as much.  I got a few moves on camera though.  

1 comments:

Audrey & Randon said...

I love the dancing video! He is so cute! Terryl is into everything too & we can never find our remotes because he always takes off with them!