Wednesday, May 09, 2012

table food

Pearson has been doing really great with table foods lately.  We've been trying lots of new things so I thought I would write them all down for memory sake.
 Breakfast Foods: multigrain waffles, blueberry waffles, blueberry muffins, banana bread, cinnamon rolls (w/o icing), cereal bars, cinnamon raisin bread, Chick-fil-A chicken minis
 Fruits: bananas, grapes, peaches, kiwis, pineapple
 Veggies: broccoli, avocado, carrots, cauliflower, peas, zucchini
Other: Cheese cubes, turkey lunch meat, ritz crackers, saltine crackers, macaroni & cheese, spaghetti & meat sauce, fettucini alfredo, tortillas, black beans, pinto beans, french fries, baked potato, cheerios, goldfish

I'm sure there are some obvious things that I should let him try that I just haven't thought of, so what are some table foods that your little tot loves to eat? I'd love to hear.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Pretty much whatever we're eating (with some exceptions). Though, I will assure you that Naomi was not nearly this far along with table foods when she was P's age. We experienced some advancement after the one year mark. Sometimes I don't feed her stuff just cause it's messy. She loved the watermelon that we had this week.

Hooked on the Howards said...

I didn't see green beans on the list, those are one of my favorites. I also like cucumbers, but I don't know if he can have those.

When I was about this age I used to love lettuce. Strange, I know, but my mom said it was one of my favorites.

Micah and Nicole said...

Strawberries and blueberries are Kaden's favorite, and we just started cantaloupe, which he loves. Goldfish are a favorite as well! And Kaden loves chicken. OK, he pretty much loves food in general, but those are some of his favorites!!

Audrey & Randon said...

Pearson is such a good lil eater! Terryl's fave is pasta or rice with chicken. He loves blueberries & strawberries too! He has really been loving this spinach shake lately that I saw on Dr Oz show. I just add more apples and bananas to it! I will make a post about it soon or you could just probably find it on the Dr Oz website.

Audrey & Randon said...

So I just googled it and a different one came up. I put 6 cups of spinach, head of romaine lettuce, lemon juice, 2 apples, 2 bananas, celery, 2 cups of water.